A Common Entry Test for Entry into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of Punjab would be conducted. The Entry Test Centers as chosen by the candidates and the date and time for Orientation Session as well as the Entry Test are printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.
ORIENTATION SESSION DATE, TIME
A 15 minutes orientation session for familiarizing candidates on attempting computer-based test will be held Insha Allah, on FRIDAY and SATURDAY, 21st and 22nd of May 2021 in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
ENTRY TEST DATE, TIME
The Entry Test will be held Insha Allah on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (24th May to 27th May 2021) in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
WHO MAY APPEAR IN THE ENTRY TEST?
There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
GETTING ENTRY TEST TOKEN NUMBER
- Token number can be acquired from Entry Test Tokens available in the form of scratch cards from designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 1300/- from 12th April 2021 until 17th May 2021.
- Token number can also be acquired on-line by payment of on-line challan worth Rs 1300/- through HBL Konnect or HBL on-line banking from 12th April 2021 until 17th May 2021. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal for getting payment challan are available on admission.uet.edu.pk.
ENTRY TEST ADMIT CARD
Visit the admission portal admission.uet.edu.pk for instructions and generation of Admit Card on-line. Last date for data entry and generation of Admit Card on-line is 18th May 2021. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
STANDARD OF THE TEST AND SUBJECTS TO BE TESTED
- The Test would be of Intermediate level. It will be offered in the following combinations: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (2) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (3) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics and (4) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Intermediate qualified candidates are advised to choose a combination according to their Intermediate subjects combination.
- DAE qualified candidates have the option to choose either: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; Or (2) Physics, Mathematics,
English & Computer Science
SUPPORT FOR PRINTING OF ADMIT CARDS
If required, the candidates may use computer and printer facility in computer laboratories available at: (1) UET Lahore Campus; (2) UET Taxila;
(3) Engineering College, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan; (4) NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan; (5) Engineering College, Islamia University, Bahawalpur; (6) University of Gujrat, Gujrat; and (7) Fatima Jinnah Women University (for ladies only), Rawalpindi from 12th April 2021 until 17th May 2021 between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM with a break for prayer, during working days.
- The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is Monday 17th May 2021. Whereas the LAST DATE for data entry and generation of Admit Cards is Tuesday 18th May 2021.
- Official Entry Test result will be declared, insha Allah, on 31-05-2021 (Midnight) and will be available at web portal admission.uet.edu.pk.
REQUIREMENT OF PHOTO-ID AT THE TEST CENTER DURING ENTRY TEST
Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center. Candidates are reminded to arrange for photo-ID such as: (1) Computerized National Identity card CNIC/ NICOP; Or (2) Juvenile Card issued by NADRA; Or (3) an official photo identification like Matric/ Intermediate certificate carrying photograph; Or (4) Computerized domicile certificate bearing a photograph; Or (5) a Passport; Or (6) Statement of Entry in case of “A” Level students etc. for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test.
- A candidate missing the Entry Test in the allotted center during the allotted time slot will not be permitted to sit in any other center or any other time slot.
- Since the test is fully automated, no re-checking facility will be provided
- Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available admission.uet.edu.pk
DESIGNATED BRANCHES OF HBL WHERE ENTRY TEST TOKENS ARE AVAILABLE
|Branch Name and City||Branch Code||Branch Name and City||Branch Code|
|LAHORE||OKARA Building Unit No. B-II D.C-5 Chowk Depalpur||1830|
|1. University of Engineering and Technology, GT Road||0128||RAHIM YAR KHAN Sheikh Zayed Medical College & Hospital Road||2334|
|2. Bank Square, Shaharah-e-Quaid-i-Azam, The Mall||0135||DERA GHAZI KHAN Habib Town, Al-Ghazi Tractors, Sakhi Sarwar Road||1975|
|3. Main Market Gulberg||0172||MULTAN|
|4. 278 Sector B, Block II Town Ship||1246||1. Opp. Pakarab Fertilizer Factory, Mati Tal Road||1109|
|KARACHI 3/2/2 Lotia Chamber, M.A.Jinnah Road||0002||2. HBL Building, Opposite High Court, Old Bahawalpur Road||1270|
|QUETTA 1-30/49 Mission Road||0974||3. Bahauddin Zakariya University Branch||1271|
|4. Bahauddin Zakariya University Branch Bosan Road||2274|
|PESHAWAR Khyber Bazar||0696||GUJRANWALA G. T. Road Sialkoti Gate||0682|
|ISLAMABAD||GUJRAT Property no. B-13/1192 Circular Road||0111|
|1. Block 17, F/6 Super Market||1353||MANDI BAHA-UD-DIN Kutchery Road||0177|
|2. Aabpara Market Branch||0112||SIALKOT Railway Road||0166|
|RAWALPINDI The Mall||0814||NAROWAL Railway Road||0836|
|GILGIT Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, NLI Market||0107||FAISALABAD|
|ATTOCK CANTT 1050-3 Sir Syed Road||1605||1. P-832/A-1 Block 10, Circular Road||0143|
|WAH CANTT Aslam Market||0170||2. D-Ground Peoples Colony||1683|
|TAXILA University of Engg. & Tech.||1915||JHELUM Opp. ATM, G. T. Road||0115|
|HYDERABAD Distt. Council Shopping Centre||0240||CHAKWAL Bhaun Chowk||0372|
|SUKKUR Military Road||1495||MIRPUR AJK Allama Iqbal Road, Sector C/2||5018|
|BAHAWALPUR||MUZAFFARABAD-AJ & K City Tower, Naya Mohalla||1554|
|1. Islamia University Baghdad-ud-jadeed Campus||1936||KHUSHAB Bank Square||0120|
|2. Fareed Gate, Circular Road||0102||MIANWALI Zaka Centre||0184|
|BAHAWALNAGAR Post Office Madrassa, Chishtian- Bahawalnagar Road||2326||SARGODHA Kutchery Bazar||0162|
|KHANEWAL Mouza Khanewal Kuhna||2295||LAYYAH Chowk Azam Road, General Bus Stand||2372|
|SAHIWAL Pakpattan Chowk||1841||JHANG Shaheed Road||0114|
Combined Entry Test – 2021
Ph # 042-99029216, 99029452