Graduate Assistants (GAs) Required
Applications are invited from full time M.Sc. Engineering Students for the post of Graduate Assistants (GAs) in the department of Mechanical Engineering Department, UET-Lahore (KSK Campus).
- The candidate must have demonstrated academic excellence at the under graduate level with a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering. The Candidates, in addition must be maintaining a minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4.0 in their post graduate program.
- Preference will be given to the students enrolled in M.Sc. Thermo Fluid Engineering program (Spring-2018 session) at Mechanical Engineering Department KSK Campus.
- The tuition fee of the GA will be waived off during semester of his/her appointment to addition, he/she will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend equal to 15% of the basic salary of a TTS Assistant Professor.
Instruction for the Submission of application
- Please visit www.jobs.uet.edu.pk and download the application form.
- Please submit the duly filled and signed application with all required documents to the office of the department of Mechanical Engineering, UET-Lahore KSK Campus not later than 22.01.2018 or Submit the application by email at [email protected] .pk or [email protected]
- Please attach the following documents with the application:
- Attested copy of National Identity Card.
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials